CROSSWORD No 1
1. Preterit. Five movable parts at the end of each foot.
2. Me. A person born or living in Poland. An item or set of items for sale at an auction.
3. The smallest prime number. Very small insects that live underground in large and well organized social groups. Vowel.
4. A piece of information. Belonging to her.
5. The form of the indefinite article used before words beginning with a vowel sound. Capable. Preposition.
6. The past participle of leave. Fail to include.
7. The symbol for sulphur. Enquires. The part of an internet address that shows it belongs to a network or a business.
8. Greasy substance. Clean and orderly. A consonant.
9. A piece of evidence or information used in the detection of a crime. No part.
10. The first person plural pronoun. An object that you can sit on. Preposition.
1. A large hole in the ground. Too. Tungsten.
2. An. An alcoholic drink which is made from grapes. Frozen water.
3. To locate or identify by sight. Collapse.
4. In the direction of. Third person singular of the present tense of the verb to eat. An abbreviation for the United States.
5. A young sheep. The joint between the thigh and the lower leg in humans.
6. The base of the decimal numeral system. Be deprived of or cease to have or retain something. In music, it is the sixth note in the scale of C major.
7. Vowel. Third person plural pronoun. Insect that nests underground.
8. Additional, more. To the inside of.
9. Very greatly. Ratio, proportion. Negative.
10. Examination. At that time.