CROSSWORD No 10
1. The first person singular of the present tense of be. Determiner. Pronoun used to refer to a man, boy, or male animal previously mentioned or easily identified.
2. The back part of something, especially a building or vehicle. A series of linked metal rings used for fastening or securing something, or for pulling loads.
3. In music, it is the third note in the scale of C major. A feeling of reassurance and relaxation following release from anxiety or distress. The symbol for the chemical element vanadium.
4. Feeling fear or anxiety. To cook food in hot oil or fat.
5. Occurring or arriving after the correct or expected time. Yes.
6. Whichever. The part of a person's body connecting the head to the rest of the body.
7. The oval object with a hard shell that is produced by female birds. Inclined.
8. A consonant. Make it possible for. In music, it is the third note in the scale of C major.
9. Table of contents. The outside limit of an object, area, or surface.
10. Preposition used before a verb to show that it is in the infinitive. Primitive. Conjunction used to link two or more alternatives.
1. A part of an object or surface. A way out of a building.
2. The top-level Internet domain for Montenegro. Banner. The symbol for nobelium.
4. A formally concluded and ratified agreement between states. Not existing before.
5. The eighth letter of the English alphabet. To say or write something that is not true in order to deceive someone. A car with a driver who you pay to take you somewhere.
6. A liquid substance that can dissolve other materials. The pointed end part of a pen, which distributes the ink on the writing surface. Large (as a clothes size).
7. Definite article. Shouted.
8. Influenced or touched by an external factor.
9. Hello. A garden tool consisting of a row of metal or wooden teeth attached to a long handle. Leave, depart.
10. To wish that you had something that another person has. Any ruminant artiodactyl mammal of the family Cervidae.