CROSSWORD No 102
1. A preposition. A large sailing vessel with three or more square-rigged masts.
2. Minute(s). Steal. Preposition used after words or phrases expressing amount, number, or a particular unit. The chemical symbol for uranium.
3. The first person singular of the present tense of be. Period of time that has just finished. Adverb used in comparisons to refer to the extent or degree of something.
4. Make mention of. The side of a blade that cuts.
5. The nineteenth letter of the English alphabet. The first letter. To say something untrue.
6. Pass away. The fifth letter of the English alphabet. The third letter of the alphabet.
7. A man of noble rank or high office. A person who plays the part of a character in a movie or play.
8. Pronoun used to refer to an object or animal. A female child. The chemical element nobelium.
9. The symbol for phosphorus. Pronoun used to refer to a man, boy, or male animal previously mentioned or easily identified. A small piece of paper, cloth, or metal, on which there is information, tied or stuck onto something larger. The twenty-third letter of the English alphabet.
10. Feel or express a strong desire or hope for something that cannot or probably will not happen. A large crowd of people, especially one that is disorderly and intent on causing trouble or violence.
1. The fourth planet from the sun. Either of the two fleshy parts which form the upper and lower edges of the opening of the mouth.
2. A consonant. The object form of the pronoun I. A very small round mark. Tungsten.
3. A grammatical conjunction. Treating people equally without favouritism or discrimination. Used as an informal greeting.
4. A piece of strong, thick string made of long twisted threads. Borders.
5. A long rigid piece of wood, metal, or similar material, typically used as an obstruction, fastening, or weapon. Me. A consonant.
6. A consonant. Symbol for second. Creative activity resulting in the production of paintings, drawings, or sculpture.
7. A commercially run establishment providing lodging and usually meals for guests. A marine bivalve mollusc with shells of equal size.
8. In case that. The food and drink usually eaten or drunk by a person or group. Travel.
9. The sixteenth letter of the alphabet. Lifetime. In operation. The seventh note of the diatonic scale of C major.
10. Employ for a given purpose. A large black bird which makes a loud, harsh noise.