CROSSWORD No 105
1. A number of people or things in a more or less straight line. Is not.
2. The twelfth letter of the alphabet. To cook food in an oven or over a fire. Not in bed.
3. Inside. Physically in contact with and supported by a surface. A long, loose outer garment reaching to the ankles.
4. The way you are feeling at a particular time. A material that you write on or wrap things with.
5. A long and distinct period of history. Want something to happen or be the case.
6. Set of clothes. Green.
7. Rotations. Have the courage to do something.
8. One of the four cardinal directions. Used as an informal greeting. A first person singular pronoun.
9. Conjunction used to indicate that something happens during the time when something else is taking. Thoughts. The fourth letter of the alphabet.
10. Alone. Located at or near the bottom of something.
1. A green fruit that tastes like a lemon. The expanse of salt water that covers most of the earth's surface and surrounds its land masses.
2. The eighteenth letter of the English alphabet. Used to introduce a further negative statement. Move or cause to move in a specified direction.
3. Conjunction used to connect different possibilities. An area in a desert where there is water and trees can grow. Oxygen.
4. The material which forms the trunks and branches of trees. Up to.
5. Indefinite article used before words starting with a vowel sound. Belonging to a man. Act.
6. Has existence. A rounded or cylindrical container, typically of metal, used for cooking. A third person singular pronoun.
7. A narrow piece of leather, cloth, or other material. A face of a clock or watch that is marked to show units of time.
8. Used in mathematics to mean a number whose value is not known or not stated. A dramatic work in one or more acts, set to music for singers and instrumentalists. And for this reason.
9. A long hollow object that is usually round, like a pipe. Each of the two upper limbs of the human body from the shoulder to the hand. The twenty-third letter of the English alphabet.
10. Through. A wild plant growing where it is not wanted and in competition with cultivated plants.