CROSSWORD No 107
1. Lameness. A wall built across a river that stops the river's flow and collects the water.
2. A flower. Heavy metal or similar rock music.
3. The symbol for arsenic. Determiner. A negative answer.
4. Damp. A small piece of rubber used to remove the marks made by a pencil.
5. Of a colour at the end of the spectrum next to orange and opposite violet. Take a seat. A consonant.
6. Wolfram. After deductions. A property available for rent.
7. Used to emphasize a statement or response confirming something already suggested. The hardy Eurasian climbing plant which yields pods containing peas.
8. Therefore. A plan made in secret by a group of people to do something illegal or harmful. Used instead of 'a'.
9. A building where people stay, paying for their rooms and meals. Corrode, oxidize.
10. Used to introduce a further negative statement. A category of people or things having common characteristics.
1. Uncooked. Feel or express a strong desire or hope for something that cannot or probably will not happen.
2. A person or team that does not win a game or competition. Twelve o'clock in the middle of the day.
3. Information science. Be inclined. Preposition: 'as far as'.
4. Abbreviation for meteorological. More intense.
5. The symbol for phosphorus. Abbreviation for 'His or Her Excellency'. To let know or notify.
6. The planet fourth in order of distance from the sun. Accomplish. A consonant.
7. An individual fact or item. Make an attempt or effort to do something.
8. The symbol for astatine. Gait. Not in bed.
9. A growth of long hair on the neck of a horse, lion, or other mammal. To make jokes about someone.
10. A man of noble rank or high office. Social insect.