CROSSWORD No 109
1. An infusion. A seat without a back or arms, typically resting on three or four legs or on a single pedestal.
2. A large farm where cattle or other animals are bred. Cover or enclose in paper or soft material.
3. While. Unable to walk without difficulty as the result of an injury or illness affecting the leg or foot. In the direction of.
4. Wish. To allow someone to do something.
5. East. Identical. Used to introduce a further negative statement.
6. A part of the trunk or a large branch of a tree that has fallen or been cut off. More than one man. Roentgen.
7. A soft silvery-white metal. Intense.
8. Amplitude modulation. A short piece of writing. On the condition or supposition that.
9. Sit on and control the movement of an animal, typically a horse. Stand up, rise.
10. Comprising the whole number or amount. A preposition.
1. The action of buying and selling goods and services. One of the poisonous substances contained in tobacco.
2. Freedom from worries or problems. The greatest amount, extent, or degree of something that is possible.
3. Used instead of 'a'. In a short time. Perform a particular task.
4. Stick, adhere. A piece of open-meshed material made of twine, cord, or something similar, used typically for catching fish or other animals.
5. Have a portion of something with another or others. To such a great extent. One.
6. The twentieth letter of the alphabet. Pronoun used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself as the object of a verb or preposition. A hard substance such as iron, steel, gold, or lead.
7. Have an obligation to pay or repay something, especially money in return for something received. Not ever.
8. Conjunction used to join rephrasings of the same thing. Having no companions. Short for Internet Protocol.
9. Subsequent. Move from a lower position to a higher one.
10. Plant in a flowerpot. Make mention of.