CROSSWORD No 110
1. A shaped covering for the head worn for warmth, as a fashion item, or as part of a uniform. Being in accordance with reality.
2. A conjunction. To receive, take, or obtain. An ancient Roman copper coin.
3. More remote. A way or track laid down for walking or made by continual treading.
4. Purpose. Rude or vulgar.
5. Regularly or frequently behave in a particular way or have a certain characteristic. Bring one's hand or a tool or weapon into contact with someone or something quickly and forcefully. The symbol for phosphorus.
6. Symbol for hydrogen. Web. Having a great deal of money or assets.
7. A person who edits written material for publication. Any female person.
8. Reddish-pink in colour. Change in character or composition, typically in a comparatively small but significant way.
9. Not one. Quote. Short for advertisement.
10. Percentage, proportion. The part of a plant that is above ground.
1. Situated in the south or directed towards or facing the south.
2. Homestead. A flat object that is used to close the entrance of something such as a room or building, or the entrance itself.
3. Vowel. A game played on a rectangular court by players with rackets. Vowel.
4. The most commonly used word in the English language. Discover or identify the presence or existence of.
5. The shape of part of a circle. A preposition expressing motion in the direction of a particular location. Abbreviation for id est.
6. Abbreviation for television. An exclamation expressive of surprise, pain, pleasure, etc. A despicable person.
7. Restore something damaged to a good condition. A period during which a room or property is rented.
8. The symbol for uranium. A person who creates paintings or drawings as a profession or hobby. Used to mean zero.
9. Third person singular of the present tense of the verb to eat. Low in price.
10. A person who tends and rears sheep.