CROSSWORD No 113
1. Referring to a specific thing just mentioned. A flat board on which instruments or controls are fixed.
2. Be successful or victorious in a contest or conflict. As the next step. Rock or soil from which metal can be obtained.
3. The Internet top-level domain for Iceland. Without other people. The form of 'a' used before an initial vowel sound.
4. North. A piece of personal armour held in the hand or mounted on the wrist or forearm. Symbol for second.
5. Take something away from someone with no intention of returning it. A brief downward slope followed by an upward one.
6. Aged. Words.
7. A consonant. Shortest, smallest. The sixteenth letter of the alphabet.
8. A coordinating conjunction. Have a desire to possess or do something. Hello.
9. Label, ticket. Refers to a nonhuman. Tame.
10. Fat and solid-looking, especially around the waist. A unit for measuring area, equal to 4,047 square metres or 4,840 square yards.
1. Two children born to the same mother on the same occasion. Large amount.
2. Belonging to him. A preposition of movement. A despicable person.
3. The symbol for indium. Give or hand over something in exchange for money. Travel.
4. Symbol for second. A dark shape on a surface that is made when something stands between a light and the surface. The symbol for uranium.
5. The substance on the surface of the earth in which plants grow. To allow time to go by.
6. A person born or living in Poland. Shelter used for camping.
7. Vowel. Superlative of old. Vowel.
8. Written abbreviation for number. A substance, such as mud or dust, that soils someone or something. A personal computer.
9. A period of history or a long period of time. Post meridiem. Belonging to a girl.
10. A thin curved piece of glass or plastic used in things such as cameras, telescopes, and pairs of glasses. Maliciousness involving the desire to harm another.