CROSSWORD No 114
1. Cover or enclose in paper or soft material. A particular position, point, or area in space.
2. Of great vertical extent. A cylinder of tobacco rolled in tobacco leaves for smoking.
3. A dramatic work in one or more acts, set to music for singers and instrumentalists. Flow rapidly in a steady stream.
4. Pronoun used to refer to himself or herself. The powdery residue left after the burning of a substance. A conjunction.
5. Millisecond. Situated inside or further in.
6. A type of fastener, in some ways similar to a bolt, typically made of metal, and characterized by a helical ridge. Preposition: expressing location or arrival in a particular place or position.
7. Used with the base form of a verb to indicate that the verb is in the infinitive. Organ of hearing. An exclamation expressive of surprise, pain, pleasure, etc.
8. A space allocated for a specific use. A herd of livestock being driven together.
9. Walk quickly and with determination. Spoken.
10. A flat, usually round dish with a slightly raised edge that you eat from or serve food from. In a good or satisfactory way.
1. Used instead of 'who' as the object of a verb or preposition. Bring down one's foot heavily on the ground or on something on the ground.
2. Fully developed. A substance like rock, formed in the sea by groups of particular types of small animal.
3. Number of years. A title used before a surname or full name to address or refer to a man without a higher or honorific or professional title. A period of time of which particular events or stages of development are typical.
4. A group of words forming an immediate syntactic constituent of a clause. Do something.
5. Preposition used to refer to the function or character that someone or something has. He and I. Pronoun used to refer to a man, boy, or male animal previously mentioned or easily identified.
6. A personal computer. Exclamation used as an informal greeting, usually to people who you know. An advertisement.
7. Either of the two fleshy parts which form the upper and lower edges of the opening of the mouth. Of small width in relation to length.
8. Before the present. Abbreviation for New Testament. Mineral.
9. A person or thing that gives rise to an action, phenomenon, or condition. Having a rounded and slightly elongated outline or shape like that of an egg.
10. A wrong decision. Eternal punishment.