CROSSWORD No 115
1. Mother. Not hard or firm to the touch.
2. A flat board on which instruments or controls are fixed. Two things of the same size and shape that are used together or are both part of something.
3. Each and every. A list of items to be discussed at a formal meeting.
4. A person that climbs. The first person singular of the present tense of be.
5. In music, it is the third note in the scale of C major. A negative response. Of great or more than average height.
6. Outdoor shelter. Preposition. A consonant.
7. An exclamation expressing pleasure, pain, sympathy, etc. Some person.
8. A woman or girl in relation to other daughters and sons of her parents. The expanse of salt water that covers most of the earth's surface and surrounds its land masses.
9. The joint between the thigh and the lower leg in humans. A farm animal with thick wool that eats grass and is kept for its wool, skin, and meat.
10. A microorganism, especially one which causes disease. A final part of a story.
1. The distance that you move when you take one step. To inquire about.
2. A sheltered walk or promenade. An object that one need not, cannot, or does not wish to give a specific name to.
3. Of or relating to the Internet. Perceive with the eyes.
4. Pronoun used to refer to himself or herself. A large, ugly, and frightening imaginary creature.
5. A laboratory. Any of the five separate parts at the end of the foot. Minute(s).
6. The nineteenth letter of the English alphabet. Come to have something. A title for a married woman, used before the family name or full name.
7. Control the functioning of a machine, process, or system. Abbreviation for 'high explosive'.
8. An apparatus with rotating blades that creates a current of air for cooling or ventilation. To untie.
9. Relating to the tide. Requirement.
10. An uncastrated male sheep. An untidy collection of objects placed haphazardly on top of each other.