CROSSWORD No 116
1. Help someone, typically by doing a share of the work. A wide-mouthed cylindrical container made of glass or pottery, especially one used for storing food.
2. Detached or able to be detached. A container for holding flowers or for decoration.
3. A boy or young man. Relating to atoms.
4. A small firearm designed to be held in one hand. Auxiliary verb that is used to form questions.
5. The symbol for the chemical element carbon. Higher in price. At a greater distance from the centre.
6. The greatest amount, extent, or degree of something that is possible. A title used before a surname or full name to address or refer to a man without a higher or honorific or professional title. Day(s).
7. Inside. To disclose a secret.
8. A machine with moving parts that converts power into motion. A type of road vehicle used for transporting goods or people.
9. Tidy, with everything in its place. The subject of a talk, piece of writing, exhibition, etc.
10. To attempt to do something. Lavatory.
1. The complete amount. A person or organization using the services of a lawyer or other professional person or company.
2. A substance used with water for washing and cleaning. Situated inside or further in.
3. A soft, silver-white chemical element that is found in salt. Homosexual.
4. Third person singular present of be. The soul.
5. Fit in position. The base of the decimal numeral system. Temperature.
6. Temperature. More than a fitting or desirable amount. Any ban or prohibition.
7. A book forming part of a work or series. Used as an informal greeting.
8. Squeeze or pack tightly into a specified space. Make a journey.
9. Out of the way. Unable to walk without difficulty as the result of an injury or illness affecting the leg or foot.
10. To store sounds or moving pictures using electronic equipment so that they can be heard or seen later. A grid-like object such as that used in fishing or sports, commonly made from woven fibers.