CROSSWORD No 12
1. Be in or move into a sloping position. Cogwheel.
2. The symbol for iodine. A belief or idea. Vowel.
3. The plural of man. Working. The cardinal number between one and three.
4. A chemical element with symbol Fe. The thick, yellowish-white liquid that forms on the top of milk.
5. Real. Drove.
6. A preposition. Fed.
7. A part of a curve, especially a part of the circumference of a circle. A period of ten years.
8. Litre(s). Finish, conclude. Exclamation used as an informal greeting, usually to people who you know. The twenty-second letter of the alphabet.
9. A position to the left or right of an object, place, or central point. Closely compacted in substance.
10. Preposition used to show possession, belonging, or origin. The material which forms the trunks and branches of trees. Conjunction used to connect different possibilities.
1. The greatest amount, extent, or degree of something that is possible. Additionally.
2. In music, it is the third note in the scale of C major. A mistake. Whether.
4. A negative response. After deductions. Not previously used or owned.
5. Used before a verb to show that it is in the infinitive. Uneven. The fifteenth letter of the alphabet.
6. A unit of linear measure equal to one twelfth of a foot (2.54 cm). Vowel. Make.
7. Travel. Attained.
8. Provide someone with amusement or enjoyment.
9. In music, it is the sixth note in the scale of C major. Forded. After that.
10. A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling. At all times, always.