CROSSWORD No 122
1. All the people employed by a particular organization. A device that provides artificial light.
2. Number of sides a decagon has. A person who edits written material for publication.
3. Operating. A line of light that shines from a bright object. A first person singular pronoun.
4. And no one or nothing more besides. A chemical element with the symbol Sn. Abbreviation for year.
5. A baked dish of fruit, or meat and vegetables, typically with a top and base of pastry. The smallest particle of a chemical element that can exist.
6. A white crystalline substance which gives seawater its characteristic taste. A small piece of paper, cloth, or metal, on which there is information, tied or stuck onto something larger.
7. The eighteenth letter of the alphabet. To cease all biological activity permanently. A person who is admired for their courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities.
8. A pronoun used to refer to a thing previously mentioned or easily identified. A narrow strip of material, typically used to hold or fasten something. To move or travel somewhere.
9. Rough or harsh in texture. The past tense of hide.
10. The place where one lives permanently, especially as a member of a family or household. Two children or animals born at the same birth.
1. Bend one's head or body forwards and downwards. Having a great deal of money or assets.
2. A game played by two or four players on a rectangular court. Excessively.
3. Form of 'a'. To control a group of people, a country, or a situation. The first person singular of the present tense of be.
4. The symbol for fluorine. Preposition used to show how something is done. A metric unit of capacity, formerly defined as the volume of one kilogram of water under standard conditions.
5. A sum of money that you pay to be allowed to do something. Multiple infusions of a particular type.
6. Information in the form of facts or statistics that you can analyse. An animal that you keep in your home to give you company and pleasure.
7. The greatest amount, extent, or degree of something that is possible. Abbreviation for 'His or Her Excellency'. Tungsten.
8. Preposition used to show an exact position or particular place. A single tone of definite pitch made by a musical instrument or the human voice. Hello.
9. Mother. The blank border on each side of the print on a page.
10. An animal that is hunted and killed by another for food. Things that are made to be sold.