CROSSWORD No 13
1. A hot drink made by infusing the dried crushed leaves of the tea plant in boiling water. Preposition. Large.
2. The eighth letter of the English alphabet. Nothing more than. The eighteenth letter of the English alphabet.
3. A preposition. Any ban or prohibition. Exist.
4. Produced. Not occurring very often.
5. An intention or decision about what one is going to do. Became dead.
6. Seated. A third person singular pronoun. Expressing a wish or hope.
8. The first person plural pronoun. Presenting few difficulties. In the direction of.
9. The first letter. Actually. A consonant.
10. Shipped. The past tense of sell.
1. Hits. The first and third person singular of the past tense of be.
2. Vowel. Royal residence. East or Eastern.
3. The first person singular of the present tense of be. Facts and statistics collected together for reference or analysis. A preposition.
4. Equal in number, amount, or value. A tenant's regular payment to a landlord for the use of property or land.
5. Mineral. The top part of the body.
6. A textile in which the warp and weft yarns are looped or knotted at their intersections. Different, instead.
7. A man of noble rank or high office. Organs of sight.
8. Preposition used to show the person or thing that does something. Targets. Perform an action.
9. The ninth letter of the alphabet. Chest. Litre(s).
10. Having an excessive desire or appetite for food. Advanced in years.