CROSSWORD No 135
1. A small metal spike with a broadened flat head, driven into wood to join things together or to serve as a hook. Go out of or leave a place.
2. Information systems. Opposite to west. The symbol for nobelium.
3. Used more generally to represent a number that is not known or exact. Demanding that rules concerning behaviour are obeyed and observed. A consonant.
4. The smallest prime number. A title used before a surname or full name to address or refer to a man without a higher or honorific or professional title. Epoch, age.
5. To assist or aid someone to do something. To acclaim or acknowledge.
6. Situated in the south or directed towards or facing the south.
7. An abbreviation for information technology. To care for young animals or children until they are able to care for themselves. To move or travel somewhere.
8. Used more generally to represent a number that is not known or exact. An animal with smooth fur, sharp teeth, and a large, flat tail. The number 11 in hexadecimal notation.
9. Attach or fasten with string or similar cord. A pronoun. Fed.
10. Not closed. The feeling you have when you wish you could have the same thing or quality that someone else has.
1. Constituting number nine in a sequence. In the direction of something or someone.
2. Adverb used to emphasize an amount. The direction which you look towards in the evening in order to see the sun set. Short for Internet Protocol.
3. Myself. For or done by one person alone. A yellow and black flying insect that makes honey and can sting you.
4. To allow something to happen. Without any extraneous and unnecessary elements. Used more generally to represent a number that is not known or exact.
5. Each of the two upper limbs of the human body from the shoulder to the hand. Two or more people working together.
6. Used to begin a formal letter to a man whose name you do not know. To hold or entertain in the mind.
7. Abbreviation for et cetera. At this place. East.
8. Used to represent a number, or the name of person or thing that is not known or stated. Remove by pulling forcefully. The past tense of run.
9. Into something. A circular piece of jewellery worn especially on your finger. Abbreviation for television.
10. Comprising the whole number or amount. Take orders from.