CROSSWORD No 137
1. Suitable or right for a particular situation. The seat of a chair.
2. The five separate parts at the end of the foot. To form a fabric by interlacing yarn.
3. A small animal that looks like a large mouse. Facility.
4. A very small piece or amount of something. To test something to see if it is suitable or useful or if it works.
5. An exclamation expressive of surprise, pain, pleasure, etc. To make jokes about someone. The symbol for area.
6. The sixth letter of the alphabet. The past tense and past participle of mean. A title used before a surname or full name to address or refer to a man without a higher or honorific or professional title.
7. Earlier. In need of sleep or rest.
8. Relating to Arabian people. Head gesture.
9. A particular position, point, or area in space. Benefit.
10. Having become liquefied by heating. Abbreviation for digital audio tape.
1. Preposition. Chesterfield. Used when referring to a time in the afternoon or evening or at night.
2. A covered shelter projecting in front of the entrance of a building. A very strong wind.
3. Teardrop. Holding or manifesting high principles for proper conduct.
4. The particular condition that someone or something is in at a specific time. A main division of a play, ballet, or opera.
5. The second highest class of academic mark. The small spherical seed of the pod fruit Pisum sativum. A stinging winged insect which produces wax and honey.
6. Be in debt. Social insect. A consonant.
7. A hot drink made by infusing the dried crushed leaves of the tea plant in boiling water. Prick.
8. To put food or drink in your mouth to find out what flavour it has. A long, hard surface built for vehicles to travel along.
9. Expressing passage or trajectory across an area. Newspapers, magazines, television, and radio, considered as a group.
10. A first person singular pronoun. A unit of linear measure equal to 3 feet. Abbreviation for New Testament.