CROSSWORD No 156
1. As well. Any of several types of simple carbohydrate that dissolves in water.
2. Clamorous. A musical play in which most of the words are sung.
3. Edge. Attach a label to.
4. To put something such as a tool, skill, or building to a particular purpose. Not existing before. The symbol for beryllium.
5. A first person singular pronoun. In the direction of. Abbreviation for id est.
6. Be carried slowly by a current of air or water. Abbreviation for manuscript .
7. Abbreviation for personal computer. Epoch, age. In what way or manner.
8. The free or unconfined space above the surface of the earth. Whole, complete.
9. Take something away from someone with no intention of returning it. Verbal.
10. A soft toy bear. Scream.
1. A blank book for the insertion of photographs, stamps, or pictures. The time before the moment of speaking or writing.
2. Not firmly or tightly fixed in place. Quote.
3. True beyond any doubt. A consonant. The colour of blood.
4. Not divisible by two. Form of be. Abbreviation for Anno Domini.
6. Suffering pain from a part of one's body. A person who has a strong interest in or admiration for a particular person or thing.
7. At or to a higher price, value, or rank. The ability to say or write things that are clever and usually funny. An object for a child to play with.
8. Gain. East. To pay to use something for a short period.
9. A person who come from the Middle East. Adhering to conventionally accepted standards of conduct.
10. Extreme or violent anger. To become larger and rounder than usual.