CROSSWORD No 164
1. Information that can be stored and used by a computer program. Present.
2. A human blood type. The passage which leads from the back of the mouth. Used to mean zero.
3. Used to express agreement or acceptance. Belonging to you. Near to or next to.
4. Each of the limbs on which a person or animal walks and stands. The situation at a particular time during a process.
5. To make jokes about someone. Obtain.
6. A baked dish of fruit, or meat and vegetables, typically with a top and base of pastry. The fraction equal to one divided by ten.
7. The smaller upper assembly in some countries. To a higher degree than is desirable, permissible, or possible.
8. Conjunction used to connect different possibilities. The past tense of sing. A negative answer.
9. A consonant. A tree or shrub that has been kept very small by growing it in a little pot and cutting it in a special way. The symbol for potassium.
10. At that time. Having eyes of the type or number specified.
1. A bar that slides into a socket to fasten a door or window. A group of things that are of the same type or that share similar qualities.
2. The fourth letter of the alphabet. A person who keeps something. Symbol for hydrogen.
3. Preposition used to show an exact position or particular place. Benefit. Exist.
4. The possessive form of thou. A period of the year characterized by particular conditions or activities.
5. Appeared, emerged. To go brown or cause to go brown after exposure to ultraviolet rays.
6. Away from home. Unable to relax because of nervousness, anxiety, or stimulation.
7. A building for housing a motor vehicle. Homosexual.
8. Pronoun used to refer to an object or animal. Outdoor shelter. Abbreviation for id est.
9. In music, it is the fourth note in the scale of C major. A small device on a piece of electrical or electronic equipment which is pressed to operate it. The fourth letter of the alphabet.
10. Objects for the children to play with. A curved or angled piece of metal for catching, pulling, or suspending something.