CROSSWORD No 165
1. To increase a number or quantity by another number or quantity using addition. A device for recording visual images in the form of photographs, film, or video signals.
2. Something that is done. White flakes of ice.
3. Disappear suddenly and completely. Any of the five separate parts at the end of the foot.
4. In case that. The soul.
5. The third highest grade in an examination. A device for warming something. In music, it is the sixth note in the scale of C major.
6. The fifth letter of the English alphabet. Rock or soil from which metal can be obtained. Make or become liquefied by heat.
7. A small, soft, red fruit that you can eat raw in salads or cooked as a vegetable. Refers to a nonhuman.
8. A cover on a container, that can be lifted up or removed. To apply something to a particular purpose.
9. District, region, zone. To gain knowledge of something or acquire skill in some art or practice.
10. Of or relating to dentistry. The colour at the end of the visible spectrum of light, next to orange and opposite violet.
1. Guidance or recommendations offered with regard to prudent future action. Youngster.
2. Lacking the power of hearing. Feel or cause to feel in need of rest or sleep.
3. The home of particular types of wild animal. Like or characteristic of wood.
4. Take a weapon or weapons away from a person, force, or country. The symbol for astatine.
5. The third highest grade in an examination. Open out something so as to extend its surface area, width, or length. In music, it is the sixth note in the scale of C major.
6. In music, it is the sixth note in the scale of C major. The objective case of he. To let know or notify.
7. Millisecond. Take something away or off from the position occupied.
8. Whole. An implement used for water-borne propulsion.
9. Rootstock. A unit for measuring the volume of a liquid or a gas.
10. Wonder, admiration. Be present at.