CROSSWORD No 168
1. Relating to chemistry.
2. Amuse oneself in a game. On or in the course of this present day.
3. Subsequent. Domesticated.
4. To put something such as a tool, skill, or building to a particular purpose. Adverb used to emphasize an amount. The hardy Eurasian climbing plant which yields pods containing peas.
5. Millisecond. To agree that something is true, especially unwillingly.
6. The act of uniting. Used when referring to a time in the afternoon or evening or at night.
7. The basic monetary unit of North Korea and South Korea. Used to express agreement or acceptance. A drink made by adding hot water to tea leaves or tea bags.
8. A structure that is curved at the top and is supported on either side by a pillar, post, or wall. A thing that happens or takes place, especially one of importance.
9. The number of items sold. Move along slowly and carefully.
10. A drink made from lemon juice and water sweetened with sugar.
1. A small, sweet fruit with a smooth red or yellow skin and a stone in the middle. The first and third person singular of the past tense of be.
2. A group of pupils or students who are taught together. By mouth.
3. Feel intense dislike for. The brother of one's father or mother.
4. Organ of sight. Indefinite article used before words starting with a vowel sound. An edge to a piece of cloth, made by folding the raw edge under and stitching it down.
5. The Roman numeral for 1,000. The system or work of broadcasting sound programmes for the public to listen to. Then.
6. Refers to a nonhuman, animal, plant, or inanimate thing. A visible suspension of carbon or other particles in air, typically one emitted from a burning substance. Used in mathematics to mean a number whose value is not known or not stated.
7. A plain narrow bed. Inside. Through.
8. Make something suitable for a new use or purpose. To have a general disposition to do something.
9. Unable to walk without difficulty as the result of an injury or illness affecting the leg or foot. Plural of penny.
10. Yes. Mathematics.