CROSSWORD No 172
1. Relating to Switzerland or its people. Fortress.
2. Attach. An appliance or utensil for cooking.
3. An advertisement. The cardinal number that is the sum of three and one. Perform a particular task.
4. Journalist. Uranium.
5. A raw or painful place on the body. The quality of being hot.
6. The smallest particle of a chemical element that can exist. Perceive with the ear the sound.
7. The symbol for sulphur. Investigation.
8. A pronoun used to refer to a thing previously mentioned or easily identified. To look at, interpret, and speak aloud something written or printed. Preposition used before a verb to show that it is in the infinitive.
9. Trader. A purpose or intention.
10. Simple. Move rhythmically to music, typically following a set sequence of steps.
1. Pentagram. Out of the way.
2. Broadest. An aromatic beverage commonly prepared by pouring hot or boiling water over cured leaves of the Camellia sinensis.
3. Abbreviation for id est. Lacking sufficient money to live at a standard considered comfortable or normal in a society. Preposition used to refer to the function or character that someone or something has.
4. The symbol for sulphur. In the past.
5. The total number of points made by a side or individual in a game or match. To be conscious of what is around you by using your eyes.
6. Situated far or at a particular distance from somewhere. Perceive with the ear the sound made by someone or something.
7. The flat part of the face, above the eyes and below the hair. An.
8. Used to express agreement or acceptance. The space or position at the back of something or someone. Form of 'a'.
9. A primary color in the RGB color model. Relating to the regions around the North Pole.
10. A fish that lives in rivers and lakes. The place where one lives permanently, especially as a member of a family or household.