CROSSWORD No 176
1. A country in East Asia. Male descendants.
2. Symbol for hydrogen. A human being regarded as an individual. Symbol for hydrogen.
3. Information systems. Any ban or prohibition. Used as an informal greeting.
4. Posture. A round vegetable with a brown skin that grows underground.
5. The fourth month of the year. Not wet or moist.
6. Travel over snow on skis. Agreements.
7. Strained. A tall, slender-leaved plant of the grass family, which grows in water or on marshy ground.
8. Notice, commercial. Attach or be attached to a hook on a wall. As the next step.
9. A consonant. A building where objects of historical, scientific, or artistic interest are kept. The fifth letter of the English alphabet.
10. Unable to find one's way. Words.
1. A long rectangular piece of deep-fried potato. A compartment in a stable or shed for confining or feeding a single animal.
2. Symbol for hydrogen. Extremely wet. The symbol for oxygen.
3. Short for Internet Protocol. Turn or cause to turn or whirl round quickly. Abbreviation for manuscript .
4. Not ever. To stop operating or being in service, either temporarily or permanently.
5. Form of be. Thoughts.
6. A woman's long scarf or shawl worn loosely over the shoulders. Antonym of gross.
7. In a little while. Wrangle.
8. Operating. Inactive. A title of respect used before a man's name.
9. The symbol for nitrogen. Large animals which people can ride. The Roman numeral for 1,000.
10. Bright. The third person singular in the present tense of do.