CROSSWORD No 177
1. The day of the week before Tuesday and following Sunday. A kind of soft, close-fitting head covering worn for a particular purpose.
2. Any person or people. The length of time that a person has lived or a thing has existed.
3. Shout in a loud, sharp way. A large wild animal of the cat family with yellowish-orange fur with black lines that lives in parts of Asia.
4. Having lived for a long time. Objective.
5. A long thin object used for writing or drawing with ink. A smooth, thick liquid made from plants and is often used for cooking. Act.
6. A preposition. Used at the end of a list to indicate that further, similar items are included. A metal container used for cooking food in.
7. Move a spoon or other implement round in a liquid or other substance in order to mix it thoroughly. The organ of hearing and balance.
8. Relating to or produced by tides. To put a lot of things into a vehicle or machine.
9. Rock or soil from which metal can be obtained. Make something certain to happen.
10. A meadow or grassy field. Made of wood.
1. Before June. A small firearm designed to be held in one hand.
2. Half of two. Whole.
3. An artificial substance used especially to make clothes, ropes, and brushes. An understanding, thought, or picture in your mind.
4. A child's toy in the shape of a small person or baby. A system of chronology dating from a particular event.
5. Indefinite article used before words starting with a vowel sound. A very small round mark. A rule, usually made by a government, that is used to order the way in which a society behaves.
6. But at the same time. Water that has frozen and become solid. Extremely, very much.
7. Diseased. Besides.
8. A structure of bars or wires in which birds or other animals are confined. Pleased or satisfied, as with oneself, one's possessions, achievements, etc.
9. A schedule or list of items to be attended to. Form of be.
10. A human being regarded as an individual. Lair.