CROSSWORD No 178
1. The punctuation mark ",". One less than three.
2. A consonant. A long upholstered seat for more than one person, typically with a back and arms. A consonant.
3. Used to express agreement or acceptance. Twelve o'clock in the day. After that.
4. The sum of the first three prime numbers. A way in which a thing is done or happens.
5. The back part of the human foot below the ankle. To operate a phone or make a phone call to someone.
6. A bucket. A position to the left or right of an object, place, or central point.
7. More desirable, satisfactory, or effective. Tree trunk.
8. A coordinating conjunction. A part of an animal's body, sticking out from the base of the back. Of or belonging to me.
9. The symbol for wolfram. Belonging or relating to Germany. Abbreviation for penny or pence.
10. The antler of a deer. Harbour.
1. Fabric. To bend or cause to bend.
2. A human blood type of the ABO group. A person who manages or looks after something or someone. The eighth letter of the English alphabet.
3. Abbreviation for manuscript . Clean, tidy. To travel or move to another place.
4. Plural form of man. Rubbish.
5. The smallest particle of a chemical element that can exist. To gain knowledge of something or acquire skill in some art or practice.
6. A creature which is similar to a frog but which has a drier skin and spends less time in water. The part of a spectacle frame surrounding the lenses.
7. A game played by two or four players on a rectangular court. A stage or part of a journey, race, etc.
8. She and I. A thin, hard area that covers the upper side of the end of each finger and each toe. Written abbreviation for number.
9. A human blood type of the ABO group. Not often, rarely. The eighteenth letter of the English alphabet.
10. Towards. A country in North Africa.