CROSSWORD No 180
1. Violently break something into pieces. A heavy armoured fighting vehicle carrying guns and moving on a continuous articulated metal track.
2. A consonant. One of the four periods of the year. The symbol for nitrogen.
3. On the condition or supposition that. A tall plant that has a hard trunk, branches, and leaves. Exist.
4. A metal container used for cooking food in. A first person singular pronoun. Take legal action against.
5. A narrow hole or opening. The firing of a gun or cannon.
6. An intense feeling of deep affection. Light food or snacks.
7. One more than nine. The first person singular of the present tense of be. A rounded or cylindrical container, typically of metal, used for cooking.
8. In operation. Fall in small drops. Abbreviation for number.
9. Abbreviation for year. The time in the evening when the sun disappears or daylight fades. A vowel.
10. One of a matching pair of coverings shaped to fit the foot. A fish that lives in rivers and lakes.
1. Large boats. Playthings.
2. Male. Killed in battle. A consonant.
3. Conjunction used to indicate that something happens during the time when something else is taking. Twelve o'clock in the day. A conjunction.
4. Put, lay, or stand something in a specified place or position. Television. Immediately payable.
5. Physical injury, especially that which is deliberately inflicted. To gain or be paid.
6. Watches. Fog.
7. The lower end, tip, or point of something. A man. For every.
8. The form of the indefinite article used before words beginning with a vowel sound. A substance that you use with water for washing yourself or sometimes for washing clothes. Towards.
9. The symbol for nitrogen. A small device on a piece of electrical or electronic equipment which is pressed to operate it. A vowel.
10. The joint of the human leg between the thigh and the lower leg. Solidly built or corpulent.