CROSSWORD No 183
1. A mark left on part of the body after an injury, such as a cut, has healed. A box or cage, typically with a wire mesh front, for keeping rabbits or other small domesticated animals.
2. A board or surface that has controls and other devices on it. For or done by one person alone.
3. Functioning. An immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law. The possessive form of we.
4. The 20th letter of the English alphabet. The act or quality of acting or moving fast. Abbreviation for manuscript .
5. A stinging winged insect which produces wax and honey. To make jokes about someone.
6. A sports competition or event in which two people or teams compete against each other. To produce tears as the result of a strong emotion, such as unhappiness or pain.
7. Otherwise. A piece of furniture with a flat top that you put things on. The 20th letter of the English alphabet.
8. Mineral. Marine. Realize.
9. A ridge or line made by joining two edges. Be taught through sustained practice and instruction.
10. Come or go into a place. The outside limit of an object, area, or surface.
1. Place, site. A large type of deer.
2. Be able to. Unable to produce plants or fruit.
3. Used instead of 'a'. Group, collection. Chew and swallow.
4. Esteem, regard. Pronoun used to refer to the person speaking or writing.
5. To say something untrue. The third person singular of the present tense of have. A consonant.
6. The eighth letter of the English alphabet. After taxes. Wager.
7. An abbreviation for the United States. Say something in a solemn and emphatic manner.
8. Excessively. Form of be. Notice, commercial.
9. Awkward in movement or in handling things. Excavate.
10. A large animal which people can ride. The quality of sound of a musical instrument or singing voice.