CROSSWORD No 185
1. An instrument used for cutting cloth, paper, and other material.
2. Inform someone in advance of a possible danger, problem, or other unpleasant situation. Existing or coming before in time, order, or importance.
3. Distinct from all others. Act. Owed as a debt, irrespective of any date for payment.
4. Occasional. Belonging to or associated with a thing previously mentioned or easily identified. Abbreviation for percent.
5. Coming near to an end. In the event that. East or Eastern.
6. Large (as a clothes size). In the direction of. The past participle of draw.
7. Ante meridiem. One less than three. A small rug.
8. A short sleep, especially during the day. A pronoun. Lubricant.
9. To empty by drawing off liquid. Actively or fully engaged.
10. The superlative of sweet.
1. Land with a lot of trees.
2. Covered in or consisting mostly of sand. The planet fourth in order of distance from the sun.
3. Credence. Foot of the dog.
4. Into something. Adverb used to negate the sentence, phrase, or word that it modifies. Latin for "that is" or "in other words".
5. Symbol for second. Excavate. An alcoholic drink which is made from grapes.
6. A small round or roundish mark, differing in colour or texture from the surface around it. Spot, point. Tesla.
7. Conjunction used to link two or more alternatives. An honorific address used in a number of situations in many anglophone cultures. Exist.
8. To free a person or place of something unwanted or harmful. Known to or recognized by many people.
9. Liquid food made by boiling meat, fish, or vegetables in water. The part of the body above and slightly narrower than the hips.
10. Not long ago.