CROSSWORD No 189
1. The top part of the front of your body where your ribs are. A series of names, words, or other items written or printed one after the other.
2. Very brave or great. A determiner.
3. A period of history or a long period of time. A period of learning or teaching.
4. Abbreviation for watt. Smell, fragrance. An abbreviation for the United States.
5. Chief executive officer. A piece of furniture with a flat top that you put things on.
6. Words. A slim cylinder of metal, wood, etc.
7. Preposition. A person or thing that makes or produces something. Minute(s).
8. Accomplish. A period of 24 hours.
9. Discern visually. To notice something that is partly hidden or not clear.
10. To catch an animal in a trap. Having a particular value, especially in money.
1. Gnaw at something persistently. Sliced bread made warm and crisp.
2. Belonging to a girl. The middle point or part.
3. A small piece of rubber used to remove the marks made by a pencil. An infusion.
4. And for this reason. The punctuation mark ",". In chess, symbol for pawn.
5. A thin rectangular slab of baked clay or other material, used in overlapping rows for covering roofs. The past tense of say.
6. A unit of money worth 0.01 of a dollar, or a coin with this value. The past tense of know.
7. Large (as a clothes size). To look or gaze fixedly, often with hostility or rudeness. Used before a verb to show that it is in the infinitive.
8. Belonging to or associated with a thing previously mentioned or easily identified. The line that divides one country from another.
9. The past tense of shall. Have a particular effect.
10. Unable to relax because of nervousness, anxiety, or stimulation. Legend, tale.