CROSSWORD No 190
1. The force or principle of life that animates the body of living things. Fashionable.
2. The fact that something does not involve difficulty or effort. A dramatic work in one or more acts, set to music for singers and instrumentalists.
3. Indefinite article used before words starting with a vowel sound. A space allocated for a specific use. Conjunction.
4. Without work. To let out money at interest.
5. Water in the solid state. Tinted. Vowel.
6. Million. In addition. A small hotel, usually in the countryside.
7. Capable. A part of an airport where travellers are allowed to get on or off a particular aircraft.
8. To travel or move to another place. A large bird with a very long neck. The plural of I.
9. Delete. Those people.
10. Group, collection. A strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen.
1. A large inland area of water. Sketchs.
2. A sudden, unreasoning, hysterical fear, often spreading quickly. Make a hole in something with a tool or by digging.
3. The third person singular of the present tense of be. Distribute cards. Preposition used to show an exact or a particular time.
4. Existing in fact and not imaginary. Not as much.
5. Pronoun that refers to the speaker or writer. The colour of blood or fire, in the plural form. Get married.
6. Any of the five movable parts at the end of each foot. A group of physical, mental, and spiritual practices or disciplines which originated in ancient India. Vowel.
7. Light in colour or shade. Insects that nest underground.
8. A third person singular pronoun. To revise and make ready a manuscript for publication. Hello.
9. A chemical element with symbol Fe. More recent.
10. Reprieve, amnesty. Organ of sight.