CROSSWORD No 191
1. Sodium chloride. To declare or affirm a statement as true.
2. Journey. Number of years.
3. Have a particular effect. To concentrate on hearing something.
4. The eighteenth letter of the English alphabet. The sensation of flavour perceived in the mouth and throat on contact with a substance. Abbreviation for New Testament.
5. At that place. In addition to.
6. A naturally occurring solid material from which a metal or valuable mineral can be extracted profitably. Free from darkness or obscurity.
7. A title used before the family name or full name of a man who has no other title. Appeared, emerged. The symbol for oxygen.
8. A piece of soft rubber or plastic used to rub out something written. Deoxyribonucleic acid.
9. Nowadays. A person who buys and sells goods.
10. Put on one's clothes. Stitches.
1. Switch on. Repair something that is broken or damaged.
2. Something curved in shape. An intense feeling of fear.
3. Occurring or situated nearer to the end of something than to the beginning. Overwhelming wonder, admiration, respect, or dread.
4. Television. Zones. The symbol for sulphur.
5. Other, different. The colour of blood or fire, in the plural form.
6. A long, narrow cut or opening. Nucleus.
7. The symbol for tungsten. Stamps. Adverb used to emphasize an amount.
8. Chew and swallow. A thin metal pin, used in sewing.
9. A list of matters to be discussed at a meeting. Not existing before.
10. Hire charge. The calls of lions.