CROSSWORD No 201
1. A desire or hope for something to happen. Sacred.
2. A garment finishing method, where the edge of a piece of cloth is folded narrowly and sewn to prevent unravelling of the fabric. A piece of information, detail, or note. Vowel.
3. Vowel. Additionally. The possessive form of the pronoun it.
4. Fury. Accompanied by.
5. The past tense of dream. Preposition used to show possession, belonging, or origin.
6. And for this reason. Allow or enable to escape from confinement.
7. Shipped. Sector.
8. An expression indicating surprise, dismay, discovery, etc. Facility. Used to form the plural of nouns.
9. Vowel. To get something that you deserve. Small insect that lives in highly organized colonies.
10. To clean something using water. Fine powder.
1. Droves. In what way.
2. He and I. Appeared, emerged. The highest class of academic mark.
3. Photograph. Organs of sight.
4. Used to form the plural of nouns. To gain knowledge of something or acquire skill in some art or practice. An exclamation expressing pleasure, pain, sympathy, etc.
5. Belonging to a man. A device that measures the amount of something that is used.
6. A piece of absorbent fabric or paper used for drying or wiping a body or a surface. A part of speech that connects two words, phrases, or clauses.
7. The masculine third-person, singular personal pronoun. Thoughts. The chemical symbol for uranium.
8. To fail to include or mention. Zones.
9. The Roman numeral for 50. Plural English distal demonstrative. Abbreviation for New Testament.
10. Used to give a positive response to a question. Banquet.