CROSSWORD No 208
1. Go on all fours. An article of clothing.
2. Track, way. The limits within which a person or thing can function effectively.
3. Finish. A bowl-shaped container. Conjunction.
4. Short for advertisement. An artificial waterway for transportation or irrigation. Million.
5. Android. Offer, proposal.
6. Mummy. A group of ships sailing together, engaged in the same activity, or under the same ownership.
7. Oxygen. Grin. The top-level Internet domain for Montenegro.
8. Render. Used to refer to one or some of a thing or number of things, no matter how much or how many. Feeling sorrow.
9. Take a liquid into the mouth and swallow. A female deer.
10. Dispatch, mail. Breezy, blowy.
1. Easy to perceive, understand, or interpret. Likelihood.
2. Haphazard. A naturally occurring solid material from which a metal or valuable mineral can be extracted profitably.
3. Along with. Omnibus. Into something.
4. You and me. Order.
5. The Roman numeral for 50. A small, furry, carnivorous animal often kept as a pet. A colored liquid used for writing, drawing, etc.
6. Hurry. Travel through the air. Abbreviation for watt.
7. Able to achieve efficiently whatever one has to do. An informal word for hello.
8. Physically in contact with and supported by a surface. An untrue or deceptive statement deliberately used to mislead. An act of transgression against divine law.
9. Earlier. An insistent and peremptory request, made as of right.
10. A word or phrase used to describe a thing or to express a concept. A soft toy bear.