CROSSWORD No 210
1. To urge into action.
2. To cease to exist. A category of things or people with a common feature.
3. The end of the life of a person or organism. Look quickly.
4. Yearly. A period of history or a long period of time.
5. The Roman numeral for 1,000. The curved path through which objects in space move around a planet or star. A title used before the family name or full name of a man who has no other title.
6. Preposition to indicate the place or event where something happens or is situated. The period from sunset to sunrise in each twenty-four hours. The Roman numeral for 100.
7. A substance in a form like air that is used as a fuel for heating and cooking. Royal seat.
8. The door through which you can leave a public building. Relating to the tide.
9. Concept. A stage or part of a journey, race, etc.
10. With ease.
1. To harm or spoil something.
2. Haunt. A car with a driver who you pay to take you somewhere.
3. A large keyboard musical instrument. Each of the lines forming the boundary of a plane rectilinear figure.
4. To come or go back to a previous place. An infusion.
5. A human blood type of the ABO group. A tendency or disposition to act in a particular way. The symbol for arsenic.
6. Millisecond. The medium of illumination that makes sight possible. The first person singular pronoun.
7. A light explosive sound. A sudden feeling of excitement and pleasure.
8. Evergreen plant. On or in the course of this present day.
9. Word. A short sleep.
10. Plot, area.