CROSSWORD No 213
1. Symbol for hydrogen. Thick or large. The sister of one's father or mother.
2. Be in debt. Likelihood. Vowel.
3. Sofa. A period of time of which particular events or stages of development are typical.
4. Every. An incorrect belief or wrong judgment.
5. Definite article. Perform an action. Objetive form of we.
6. Exclamation used to express a range of emotions including surprise, pleasure, sympathy, and realization. The internet domain name for Iceland. Until the present time.
7. A smooth, rounded bead, formed within the shells of oysters, valued as a gem. An imaginary line about which a body rotates.
8. A segment of a differentiable curve. Controlled by or connected to a computer.
9. A consonant. A quantity or amount considered in relation to or measured against another quantity or amount. Discern visually.
10. Afterwards. The capacity for inventive thought and quick understanding. The nineteenth letter of the English alphabet.
1. A flexible tube conveying water, used chiefly for watering plants and in firefighting. Separately or away in place or time.
2. Climate. Symbol for hydrogen.
3. Go for. An area of land measuring 4840 square yards or 4047 square metres.
4. An. Belonging to them. The indefinite article used before an initial vowel sound.
5. Any one of the digits of the foot. A long, narrow hole, especially one for putting coins into or for fitting a separate piece into.
6. An intentional act, especially a very bad or very good one. Recently created.
7. Notice, commercial. Regal, kingly. Myself.
8. A person who makes use of a computer. To have being or reality.
9. Used more generally to represent a number that is not known or exact. The usual series of things that you do at a particular time.
10. Teardrops. Watches.