CROSSWORD No 22
1. In addition. To cook food in an oven or over a fire.
2. Flow rapidly in a steady stream. An archaic word for to.
3. Tonne. Goods carried on a ship, aircraft, or motor vehicle.
4. The bony part of your head. A long and distinct period of history.
5. To exist or live. Having a resemblance in appearance, character, or quantity, without being identical.
6. Very small insect that lives under the ground in large and well-organized social groups. An adverb. Leave, depart.
7. Tesla. Tatters. Yeah.
8. A fixed luminous point in the night sky which is a large, remote incandescent body like the sun. The smallest prime number. Vowel.
9. An understanding, thought, or picture in your mind. To make a continuous low sound.
10. A stinging winged insect which collects nectar and pollen. An account of imaginary or real people and events told for entertainment.
1. Appropriate or suitable. Nocturnal mammals capable of sustained flight, with membranous wings. The number 11 in hexadecimal notation.
2. To let loose. Bind.
3. The past participle of sink. The action of buying and selling goods and services.
4. Conjunction. The object form of we. Form of be.
5. Stick, adhere. The symbol for arsenic.
6. The eighteenth letter of the alphabet. Not quite. The twentieth letter of the alphabet.
7. Belonging to us. A pronoun. What person?.
8. A spiritual being that some people believe is God's servant in heaven. Belonging to you.
9. The action or method of storing something for future use. A speaker or writer uses it to indicate that something belongs or relates to himself or herself.
10. In the direction of. Appeared, emerged.