CROSSWORD No 25
1. Unfastening. Perform a particular task.
2. Used as a formal and polite way of speaking to a man. A band put around the neck of an animal, used to restrain, control, or identify it.
3. A large human settlement. Point or direct a weapon or camera at a target.
4. To have clothing on your body. Distribute cards in an orderly rotation to players for a game or round.
5. In a state of sleep. Move from one place to another.
6. An abbreviation for information technology. Form of be. An instrument for writing or drawing with ink.
7. Temperature. To cause someone to become very weak or die because there is not enough food to eat. A consonant.
8. The possessive form of thou. One of the faculties of sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch.
9. A feeling of great respect sometimes mixed with fear or surprise. Large animals which people can ride.
10. Then. Very small. Preposition used to show an exact position or particular place.
1. Pronoun. Stay where one is or delay action until a particular time or event. Adverb used to emphasize an amount.
2. Nothing nicer. The first prime number.
3. A sports match to test the ability of players eligible for selection to a team. This girl.
4. The 25th letter. Agreement. Temperature.
5. Covered with or consisting of ice. A period of time of which particular events or stages of development are typical. Used as an informal greeting.
6. Not. A human being regarded as an individual.
7. Feeling pleasure or happiness. Used to add emphasis to adjectives that are able to be graded.
8. Untruth. Instruments for writing or drawing with ink.
9. To harm or spoil something. The expanse of salt water that covers most of the earth's surface and surrounds its land masses.
10. Conjunction used to connect different possibilities. Greatest length.