CROSSWORD No 27
1. Ascending or descending set of steps. A particular group or set of people or things.
2. Provisions. Darling.
3. Works produced by human creative skill and imagination. Pleasing or appealing in a delicate or graceful way.
4. Captions. Hello.
5. A widely used programming language. Pursued. A consonant.
6. The fifteenth letter of the alphabet. Positioned or fixed firmly and correctly and therefore not likely to move, fall, or break. A consonant.
7. The object form of we. Having turned soft or into a liquid.
8. Nothing newer. A spherical green seed that is eaten as a vegetable.
9. Multiple infusions of a particular type. The past participle of be.
10. The region of the atmosphere and outer space seen from the earth. A small, soft round stone fruit that is typically bright or dark red.
1. A large inland area of water. Includes.
2. An open pastry case with a filling, usually of something sweet such as fruit. Attempt to find something.
3. Spaces or rooms inside or partly inside the roofs of the buildings. A road, track, or path for travelling along.
4. The third person singular of the present tense of be. Topics.
5. A consonant. Sites. The third letter of the alphabet.
6. A consonant. A number, quantity, or value obtained by solving a mathematical problem. Symbol for hydrogen.
7. A waterless, desolate area of land with little or no vegetation, typically one covered with sand. To exist or live.
8. Not prevent or forbid. More intense.
9. A promise, especially that you will tell the truth in a law court. Stag.
10. Annoying and difficult. Whichever.