CROSSWORD No 3
1. Not continue. A male descendant.
2. The Roman numeral for 1,000. An object, usually a piece of rubber or plastic, which is used for removing something that has been written using a pencil or a pen. An.
3. A small hotel, usually in the countryside. Newest or most recent or modern.
4. Lower and raise one's head slightly and briefly, to give someone a signal. The first person singular possessive determiner. The symbol for astatine.
5. Entry, record. Skilled.
6. A position to the left or right of something. Signify.
7. In the direction of. Preposition. Append.
8. Make operational. Utilization.
9. The eighteenth letter of the alphabet. Broadest. Consonant.
10. Shank. Baubles.
1. A head of a government department.
2. The symbol for sulphur. A conception of or belief about something. Large (as a clothes size).
3. Became accustomed. A feeling of reverential respect mixed with fear or wonder.
4. Conjunction used to link two or more alternatives. The object form of the pronoun I. Of considerable size or extent.
5. The inner surface of the hand between the wrist and fingers. Having lived or existed for many years.
6. Speak words. Plural form of foot.
7. Group, collection. Amplitude modulation. Extremely, very much.
8. A naturally occurring solid material from which a metal or valuable mineral can be extracted profitably. Prettiness.
9. Consonant. Vegetable dishes. Symbol for second.