CROSSWORD No 34
1. Cicatrix. A group of notes sounded together.
2. A small piece of carpet or other thick material which is put on the floor for protection, decoration, or comfort. Earlier.
3. Amplitude modulation. A light blow or a jolting collision. Auxiliary verb that is used to form questions.
4. Recall. Phosphorus.
5. Sapling. Adverb used to emphasize an amount.
6. Form of 'a'. A violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd.
7. Used to form the plural of nouns. Publicly declare to be wrong or evil.
8. A third person singular pronoun. The first appearance of light in the sky before sunrise. Into something.
9. The point or place where something begins. A substance like air that is neither liquid nor solid and burns easily.
10. A wooden frame for holding an artist's work while it is being painted or drawn. A natural dark spot or small dark lump on someone's skin.
1. Clean, tidy, and well dressed. A covering for the foot, typically made of leather, having a sturdy sole and not reaching above the ankle.
2. A device for recording visual images in the form of photographs, film, or video signals. A period of time of which particular events or stages of development are typical.
3. The symbol for astatine. Repair something that is broken or damaged. Has existence.
4. The symbol for roentgen. Insect which produces wax and honey. The outer or furthest point of something.
5. The total amount resulting from the addition of two or more numbers. Claw.
6. A flat piece of plastic or metal with narrow pointed teeth along one side, which you use to tidy your hair. Belonging to or done by a particular person or thing.
7. A feeling of expectation and desire for a particular thing to happen. Move at a speed faster than a walk. Million.
8. Preposition. Water that falls from the clouds in small drops. Leave, depart.
9. The colour at the end of the visible spectrum of light, next to orange and opposite violet. Relating to society or its organization.
10. Let fall. Stretched tight or rigid.