CROSSWORD No 35
1. On or in the course of this present day. A person who come from the Middle East.
2. The possessive form of we. A large area of land in the country which is owned by a person, family, or organization.
3. To make jokes about someone. A thin straight bar, especially of wood or metal.
4. Scheme. Trunk.
5. The outer, often curved or circular, edge of something. The powdery residue left after the burning of a substance. Information science.
6. Functioning. Knowledge.
7. For each. A musical or vocal sound with reference to its pitch, quality, and strength. Used more generally to represent a number that is not known or exact.
8. In music, it is the third note in the scale of C major. More formal term for on. Moist.
9. A person who is riding a horse, bicycle, motorcycle, etc. At or to a short distance away.
10. A piece of open-meshed material made of twine, cord, or something similar, used typically for catching fish or other animals. Ten less than fifty.
1. Preposition used before a verb to show that it is in the infinitive. Genuine.
2. A general explanation or description of something. Inside.
3. A series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep. Offensively impolite or bad-mannered.
4. One. The form of the indefinite article used before words beginning with a vowel sound. A consonant. A domestic or tamed animal kept for companionship or pleasure.
5. Affirmative response. A person who portrays a character in a performance.
6. A meeting of a court, parliament, or other official group. In music, it is the fourth note in the scale of C major.
7. Preposition used to show an exact or a particular time. At that time. The chemical element nobelium.
8. Not occurring very often. More recent.
9. Relating to atoms. Have a meal.
10. A piece of furniture for sleep or rest. A soldier stationed to keep guard or to control access to a place.