CROSSWORD No 4
1. Lowest in price.
2. Set of two. Thoughts.
3. The form of 'a' used before an initial vowel sound. Report.
4. Head gesture. The past tense of steal.
5. Organ of hearing. Preposition. The symbol for sulphur.
6. In music, it is the sixth note in the scale of C major. The benefits of doing something.
7. A young cow. Ocean.
8. Achieve a victory. Preposition.
9. Sensation. Having power or ability to do something.
10. Lifetime. Organs of sight.
1. A metal container used for cooking food in. Actions.
2. A small, light, narrow boat, pointed at both ends and moved using a paddle. A particular part of a place, piece of land, or country.
3. Hello. Dear, honey.
4. A long and distinct period of history. Reject.
5. The first letter. The eighteenth letter of the English alphabet. Abbreviation for watt. A pronoun.
6. Large holes in the ground. One. Phosphorus. In music, it is the third note in the scale of C major.
7. The person who is in charge of a newspaper or magazine and who decides what will be published in each edition of it. Grass that has been mown and dried for use as fodder.
8. An extra serving of food given after the first serving has been eaten. The symbol for beryllium.
9. Of great or more than average height. Stamps.
10. Watches. The past tense of eat.