CROSSWORD No 41
1. Abbreviation for watt. Put something down gently or carefully. The part of a person's body connecting the head to the rest of the body.
2. A liquid substance that can dissolve other materials. Flow rapidly in a steady stream.
3. An object used for travelling over snow. A long, thin metal or wooden bar.
4. Hello. Conjunction used to connect different possibilities. Be in debt.
5. A tame animal kept in a household for companionship. Short for Internet Protocol. Wolfram.
6. The number 11 in hexadecimal notation. Then. Antonym of gross.
7. Small insect that lives in highly organized colonies. Create, produce. Internal security.
8. A hot drink made by infusing the dried crushed leaves of the tea plant in boiling water. To make something possible.
9. Knock unconscious or into a dazed or semi-conscious state. Of great or more than average height.
10. Pace. The colour at the end of the visible spectrum of light, next to orange and opposite violet. Litre(s).
1. Clean with water and, typically, soap or detergent. A specially shaped piece of wood that is used for hitting the ball in baseball. The nineteenth letter of the English alphabet.
2. A flexible or spring-loaded device for holding an object or objects together or in place. The home that a bird makes to lay its eggs in.
3. Something that someone says or writes which they know is untrue. A large area of land in the country which is owned by a person, family, or organization.
4. Append. Towards. Upstairs.
5. A consonant. Move from one place to another. Nest.
6. For every. In operation. Roentgen.
7. The chemical element nobelium. A preposition. Consumed.
8. The continent that is to the east of the Atlantic Ocean, to the north of the Mediterranean, and to the west of Asia. Unpleasant, harmful, or undesirable.
9. A large black bird which makes a loud, harsh noise. Cash register.
10. . Small drops of water that form on the ground and other surfaces outdoors during the night. Give or hand over something in exchange for money.