CROSSWORD No 49
1. Thespian. A small vessel for travelling over water, propelled by oars, sails, or an engine.
2. With little thickness or depth. A wet, muddy area of land.
3. A complete trip around a race track that is repeated several times during a competition. A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people. An informal word for hello.
4. Used instead of 'a'. Insignia. Symbol for second.
5. A very small piece or amount of something. In addition to.
6. Organ of hearing. Relating to or produced by tides.
7. The Roman numeral for 50. A number of vehicles or pack animals moving in a line. A preposition.
8. In the direction of. A small hotel or pub, usually an old one. Made.
9. The coins or bank notes that you use to buy things. To stay in the air.
10. Lacking financial or other means of subsistence. A narrow horizontal surface projecting from a wall, cliff, or other surface.
1. A collection of maps. A device that provides artificial light.
2. A possibility of something happening. More than a fitting or desirable amount.
3. The pointed or rounded end or extremity of something slender or tapering. A rodent that resembles a large mouse. Not any.
4. Functioning. A fence or other obstacle that prevents movement or access.
5. Roentgen. A kind of soft, flat hat without a brim and typically with a peak. Used to refer to one or some of a thing or number of things, no matter how much or how many.
6. Mentally ill. A soft silvery-white metal. The Roman numeral for 50.
7. Something acquired or received in such an agreement. The symbol for helium.
8. Conjunction. Come or bring to a final point. Father.
9. The soft grey or black powder that is left after a substance has burned. A stage of romantic relationships in humans whereby two people meet socially.
10. Used to refer back to a particular person or thing that has been mentioned or implied. A house or cabin used occasionally, as for some seasonal activity.