CROSSWORD No 53
1. One of four groups into which a deck of cards is divided. Cause to happen or begin.
2. Oxygen. The passage which leads from the back of the mouth. Symbol for hydrogen.
3. The object form of we. Spun thread used for knitting, weaving, or sewing. Pronoun used to refer to the person speaking or writing.
4. A drink made by adding hot water to tea leaves or tea bags. She and I. A boy or man in relation to his parents.
5. Material damage. Appropriate.
6. To pronounce words or sounds, to express a thought, opinion, or suggestion. The substance on the surface of the earth in which plants grow.
7. to take money or property illegally from a place, often using violence. Perform an action. Overly.
8. The form of the indefinite article used before words beginning with a vowel sound. A short, explosive burst of breath or wind. Negative.
9. The Roman numeral for one. A set of clothes worn together, especially for a particular occasion or purpose. The symbol for sulphur.
10. Covered or marked with an unclean substance. A musical or vocal sound with reference to its pitch, quality, and strength.
1. Opposite to the north. Surprise attack.
2. The twenty-first letter of the alphabet. Each of the four divisions of the year. Me.
3. A pronoun. An Arabian person. Conjunction used to link two or more alternatives.
4. The possessive form of thou. Of or belonging to me. Move to or place in a particular position.
5. Uncooked. A moral or legal obligation.
6. Painful or aching. Characterized by performing or feeling worse than usual.
7. A yellowish-brown colour. An ancient Roman copper coin. Be of the right shape and size for.
8. The symbol for astatine. A particular place or point. A preposition.
9. The symbol for roentgen. The action or process of moving or being moved. Used more generally to represent a number that is not known or exact.
10. At that time. Detached or able to be detached.