CROSSWORD No 60
1. Occurring continuously over a period of time.
2. Over a large expanse of space or time. The first person plural pronoun. Situated far or at a particular distance from somewhere.
3. In the direction of. To control a group of people, a country, or a situation. To travel or move to another place.
4. The thirteenth letter of the alphabet. A hat made of a strong material which you wear to protect your head. The fifth note in the scale of C major.
5. Satisfying one's conception of what is perfect. An instance of a particular situation.
6. To put film in a camera. A person who operates the flying controls of an aircraft.
7. Pronoun that refers to the speaker or writer. A period of ten years. The eighth letter of the English alphabet.
8. Ante meridiem. A length of thick strong cord made by twisting together strands of hemp, sisal, nylon, or similar material. The symbol for beryllium.
9. An animal which has a long tail and looks like a large mouse. Pronoun used to refer to the person speaking or writing. Short for oarsman.
10. Extremely tall, especially in comparison with the surroundings.
1. Well known from long or close association.
2. A small domesticated carnivorous mammal with soft fur, a short snout, and retractable claws. Perform an action. A small piece of cloth, cardboard, or plastic that is put on a surface such as a table to protect it.
3. A coordinating conjunction. The top part of the body. In the direction of.
4. Used in writing to mean 'and'. The person who leads or commands a group, organization, or country. Wolfram.
5. Be intensely affected or filled with a particular emotion. Move or travel towards or into a place thought of as near or familiar to the speaker.
6. A group of players forming one side in a competitive game or sport. A material that you write on or wrap things with.
7. One. Come or bring to a resolution in the mind as a result of consideration. Pronoun that refers to the speaker or writer.
8. Not at all. A fictitious or true narrative or story, especially one that is imaginatively recounted. Working.
9. To pull something quickly and usually with a lot of force. To such an extent. A flexible container with an opening at the top, used for carrying things.
10. With or in proximity to another person or people.