CROSSWORD No 61
1. To move something so as to cover an aperture. Violently break something into pieces.
2. A matter dealt with in a text, discourse, or conversation. Variant form of "on to".
3. Conjunction used to indicate that something happens during the time when something else is taking. An amount or section which, when combined with others, makes up the whole of something. A grammatical conjunction.
4. The sum of the first three prime numbers. A substance that is capable of causing the illness or death of a living organism when introduced or absorbed.
5. Abbreviation for electronic . In use. A small model of a human figure, typically one of a baby or girl, used as a child's toy.
6. A mass of small bubbles formed on or in liquid, typically by agitation or fermentation. The chemical element nobelium. Symbol for hydrogen.
7. Relating to the teeth. The cardinal number between one and three.
8. A third person singular pronoun. Concept. Preposition used to show an exact position or particular place.
9. A sound which is caused by a noise being reflected off a surface such as a wall. The name of a book, composition, or other artistic work.
10. An object that one need not, cannot, or does not wish to give a specific name to. Move in a particular direction by turning over and over on an axis.
1. The particular condition that someone or something is in at a specific time. The food and drink usually eaten or drunk by a person or group.
2. A long plastic or rubber pipe, used to direct water onto fires, gardens, etc. Go for and then bring back someone or something for someone.
3. At the top. Midday. Hello.
4. A small but useful piece of practical advice. An individual country considered together with its social and political structures.
5. A kind of soft, flat hat without a brim and typically with a peak. Insane. The seventh letter of the alphabet.
6. Used to form the plural of nouns. A thin straight bar, especially of wood or metal. Not prevent or forbid.
7. A piece of moving mechanism. The mixture of gases which forms the Earth's atmosphere and which we breathe.
8. The indefinite article used before an initial vowel sound. A narrow hole or opening. A preposition.
9. A seat without a back or arms, typically resting on three or four legs or on a single pedestal. A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land.
10. A device on a vehicle that is used to make a loud noise as a warning or signal to other people. Guest house.