CROSSWORD No 65
1. The action or the dull sound of two heavy objects hitting each other. What person?.
2. Expectation. Seaside.
3. Belonging to or relating to something that has already been mentioned. Couch.
4. The subject of a talk, piece of writing, exhibition, etc. Either of the two organs, one on each side of the head, by which people or animals hear sounds.
5. A mark or a series of signs or objects left behind by the passage of someone or something. Negative.
6. A speaker or writer uses it to indicate that something belongs or relates to himself or herself. A strip of leather, cloth, or other flexible material, used to fasten, secure, or carry something or to hold on to something.
7. A smooth, thick liquid made from plants and is often used for cooking. A dramatic work in one or more acts, set to music for singers and instrumentalists.
8. A cause, explanation, or justification for an action or event. Canine.
9. Older, senior. A very strong wind.
10. A staining or colouring substance, such as a natural or synthetic pigment. A child's toy which looks like a small person or baby.
1. An instance of striking or being struck. Further.
2. Used to refer to two people or things together. Produce or provide a natural, agricultural, or industrial product.
3. Make someone unhappy, disappointed, or worried. A woman of good social position.
4. Pronoun used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself as the object of a verb or preposition. A title for a married woman, used before the family name or full name. To be conscious of what is around you by using your eyes.
5. Phosphorus. An object that you can sit on. If not.
6. The symbol for beryllium. A tool for making clothes flat and smooth. The fourth letter of the alphabet.
7. Covered or saturated with water or another liquid. To make one complete trip around a track. Leave, depart.
8. Feel intense dislike for. Each of a pair of foot-operated levers used for powering a bicycle.
9. A very large area of sea. To move or cause to move along on wheels or rollers.
10. A person who is admired for their courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities. A distinct period of history.