CROSSWORD No 66
1. A painful feeling of humiliation or distress caused by the consciousness of wrong or foolish behaviour. Exert force on someone or something in order to move them away from oneself.
2. An electronic sound that you hear on a phone line. A particular part of a place, piece of land, or country.
3. Finish. A person, object, or place selected as the aim of an attack.
4. The first person plural pronoun. Excessive speed or urgency of movement or action. The fifth letter of the alphabet.
5. A mark left on part of the body after an injury, such as a cut, has healed. A small hotel, usually in the countryside.
6. Exploit or draw a supply from a resource. A set of values of qualitative or quantitative variables.
7. The twenty-second letter of the alphabet. Diminish or destroy the value or quality of. Towards.
8. With no part left out. A weapon that bullets or shells are fired from.
9. Until. A young woman.
10. Do what someone says. A sweet, sticky yellowish-brown fluid made by bees.
1. Remain in a heated or stifling atmosphere. Refuse to accept or allow.
2. Truthful and sincere. The pointed end part of a pen, which distributes the ink on the writing surface.
3. A conjunction. Chateau.
4. The object form of the pronoun I. In a happy way.
5. East. A thick black sticky substance that is used especially for making roads. An agent noun suffix.
6. Adverb used to emphasize an amount. To stop functioning. The eighth letter of the English alphabet.
7. Existing only in part. Move from one place to another.
8. Requiring immediate action or attention. A clear, strong alcoholic drink flavoured with juniper berries.
9. Perceive with the eyes. The fundamental qualities of a person or thing.
10. Intense dislike. And no one or nothing more besides.