CROSSWORD No 67
1. Mentioned previously. A state of armed conflict between different countries.
2. To seek out and kill or capture wild animals for food or sport. The greatest amount, extent, or degree of something that is possible.
3. Finish, conclude. Pappy. A pronoun.
4. Adverb used to emphasize an amount. Allowing access, passage, or a view through an empty space. Used more generally to represent a number that is not known or exact.
5. Act in response to something. A male descendant.
6. The smallest prime number. A strip of leather, cloth, or other flexible material, used to fasten, secure, or carry something or to hold on to something.
7. A consonant. Freedom from discomfort, worry, or anxiety. Used with the base form of a verb to indicate that the verb is in the infinitive.
8. In the direction of. A rodent that resembles a large mouse. Expected at or planned for at a certain time.
9. To cook food in an oven or over a fire. Moral evil or wrongdoing.
10. Not two or more. A green fruit that tastes like a lemon.
1. Perceive with the ear the sound. One of the poisonous substances found in tobacco.
2. The time in the evening when the sun disappears or daylight fades. Extremely.
3. A part of speech that connects two words, phrases, or clauses. A combination of surprise and fear. The form of 'a' used before an initial vowel sound.
4. A third person singular pronoun. Rough or harsh in texture.
5. Day(s). A very small round mark. Abbreviation for Standard Assessment Task.
6. The top surface of the upper part of the legs of a person who is sitting down. Fix. Litre(s).
7. Broadest. Used as an informal greeting.
8. Amplitude modulation. Used before the second or last of a set of negative possibilities, usually after "neither". A wall built across a river that stops the river's flow and collects the water.
9. The outer, often curved or circular, edge of something. All natural phenomena and plant and animal life, as distinct from man and his creations.
10. Number of sides a decagon has. Verse composition.