CROSSWORD No 75
1. Relating to the running of a home or to family relations.
2. Coulomb. Be of the opinion. A consonant.
3. Exclamation used as an informal greeting, usually to people who you know. Slim or lean. Carry out.
4. Conjunction used to link two or more words, groups, or clauses. Physically in contact with and supported by a surface. The total amount resulting from the addition of two or more numbers.
5. A suggestion or plan for doing something. Used about changing to, or starting to talk about, a different subject.
6. The 12 pairs of curved bones that surround your chest. Treating people equally without favouritism or discrimination.
7. A piece of coarse material for lying on. A first person singular pronoun. Through.
8. Form of 'a'. To have clothing on your body. Very greatly.
9. Used more generally to represent a number that is not known or exact. A tree or shrub that has been kept very small by growing it in a little pot and cutting it in a special way. Tungsten.
10. Blood feud.
1. A person chosen to preside over a meeting.
2. The Roman numeral for 500. A native or inhabitant of India. The twenty-second letter of the alphabet.
3. An agent noun suffix. A sum of money that is owed or due. Exist.
4. The past tense of meet. Preposition used to refer to the function or character that someone or something has. Finished first.
5. A reflected radio or radar beam. Repair.
6. The natural covering of your body. The state of being very comfortable and able to live as you want, without any worries or problems.
7. A unit of weight that is equal to 2240 pounds in Britain and to 2000 pounds in the United States. Expressing the relationship between a part and a whole. A rodent that resembles a large mouse.
8. A preposition. Emit a sudden, sharp cracking sound. Short for information technology.
9. Celsius or centigrade. Obligations. Indefinite article, used before an initial consonant.
10. The day after today.